Personal Information means any of the following:
2.1. information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from the information or opinion; and
2.2. information or an opinion about an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a profession or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual preferences or practices, criminal record or health information about the individual (Sensitive Information).
Website means all of the pages located and accessible via estore-au.getzhealthcare.com
3. We understand the importance of ensuring the confidentiality of your Personal Information. We are subject to and seek to comply with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION6. We will only collect Personal Information about you from you (including via any emails you send to us via our Website). For example, you may provide us with Personal Information (such as your email, name and contact details) via the Website in order to receive information from us about our services.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO US
9. Generally, we use information (other than Personal Information) you provide from your visit to our Website to assist us in deciding how to improve our Website (including its utility, content and accessibility) and to monitor the users and usage of our Website.
10. We will only use your Personal Information for the purpose for which it is provided. For example, if you provide Personal Information (such as your name and contact details) via the Website in order to receive information about the Website, our services, we will use your Personal Information to provide such information to you.
PROTECTION, QUALITY & LINKS
12. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the Personal Information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
13. In the event that Personal Information about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, you can request that Personal Information about you is corrected. We will take reasonable steps to correct such Personal Information so that it is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
14. We will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Information we collect from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, we do not guarantee the security of our Website or any Personal Information contained therein.
15. In the event that the Personal Information is no longer required for any purpose for which the same was collected then we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
ACCESS & OPENNESS16. On your request, we will take reasonable steps to let you know, generally, what sort of Personal Information we hold about you, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that Personal Information.