Eurotrode Tab Electrode
The Eurotrode tab electrode is designed for any general procedures of electrocardiography.
The Ag/ AgCL sensor and the use of solid gel allows a quick signal retention and signal quality.
- Description: pregelled, single use ECG electrode
- Dimension: 34mmx20mm
- Gel quantity: solid gel electroconductive, adhesive and hypoallergenic
- Base: white FOAM, adhesive, hypoallergenic and conformable.
- Completely latex free.
- Connection: suitable for connection with alligator cables.
- Sensor: Ag/AgCl
- Compatible with any ECG equipment
- CE certified and manufactured in accordance with the EEC directive 93/42, EEC 90/385 and UNI EN ISO 13485:2003
- Meets all ANSI/AAMI EC 12:2000 performance specification
- Offset Tension 0,5 (mV)
- Impedance to 10Hz : 350 (OHMS)