UTAH C-LETZ Electrode 15mm
Contoured wire shape provides consistently clear excision margins, providing a 98% rate of certain histopathology diagnosis
- Provides a single tissue specimen compared to top hat excisions, eliminating thermal injury of the transverse excision component
- Potentially reduces the possibility of cervical stenosis by preserving healthy tissue
- Potentially reduces recurrence and/or progression rates.
- Hexagonal shafte feature looks electrode into pen.
- Provides simultaneous hemostasis compared to cold knife conization