Merit Medical 4Fr Micro Access Kit
The Prelude sheath introducer provides excellent transitions for easy and smooth access to your patient. The micro guide wire and Merit Advance® needle assist in atraumatic entry into delicate vasculature, enhancing access for both the patient and the clinician.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent transitions - help facilitate smooth insertion into vessel
- Haemostasis valve - minimises blood leakage during the procedure
- Colour coded hubs - match standard French sizing for easy identification
- Snap fit dilator - eliminates slipping during insertion. Easy to grasp surface with an audible snap
- Rotating suture ring - Rotates around devices. Smooth surface. Large suture opening
- Three-way stopcock - Easy to grip handle facilitates flush and aspiration
- Holster - Keeps all components secure, especially the guide wire. Components can be flushed while in the holster.
- Wire description: Mandrel
- Tip Configuration: Straight floppy tip
- Guide wire material: Stainless steel
- Needle gauge: 21G
- Dilator length: 16cm
- Max guide wire accepted by dilator: 0.018"
- Hub colour: Red