Merit Medical 6Fr Micro-access kit 11cm
As an important member of Merit's innovative products, the Prelude Radial sheath introducers provide excellent transitions for easy and smooth access to your patient. The micro guide wire and Merit Advance needle assist in atraumatic entry into delicate vasculature, enhancing access for both the patient and clinician.
Features and benefits
- Excellent transitions: help facilitate smooth insertion into the vessel.
- Haemostasis valve: minimises blood leakage during procedure.
- Colour-coded hubs: match standard French sizing for easy identification.
- Snap fit dilator- Eliminates slipping during insertion. Easy to grasp surface with an audible snap.
- Rotation suture ring: Rotates around device. Smooth surface. Large suture opening
- Three-way stopcock: Easy to grip handle facilitates flush and aspiration
- Holster: Keeps all components secure, especially guide wire. Components can be flushed while in the holster.
- Guide wire length: 40cm
- Wire description: Mandrel
- Tip configuration: Straight floppy tip
- Guide wire material: Stainless steel
- Needle gauge: 21G
- Dilator length: 16cm
- Max Guide wire accepted by dilator: 0.018
- Hub colour: Green