Collodion Adhesive 6.5 ml Tube (Tub of 20)
Collodion is is the adhesive of choice for long-term or any EEG/EP studies where secure stable electrode application is required. Collodion Adhesive is a specially formulated mixture of diethyl ether and methylated spirit for application of EEG electrodes to the head. If kept in a cool environment Collodion has a shelf life of at least 6 months.
- Specially formulated by SLE for EEG use
- Supplied in convenient 6.5ml individual tubes
- Cleaner and safer than dispensing from larger containers
- Supplied in airtight plastic containers
- Made on site at the SLE factory